Rates Effective As Of 05-23-2018
|Accounts||Terms||Opening Balance||Tiers||Rate||APY*||Withdrawals/Pre-Authorized Transfers||Specifications|
|Business Platinum Checking (d,e)||Compounded & Credited Monthly||$1,500.00||$1,500-$4,999.99_ $5,000-$49,999.99_ $50,000-$99,999.99_ $100,000.00+_||0.00%_ 0.05%_ 0.25%_ 0.35%_||0.00%_ 0.05%_ 0.25%_ 0.35%_||Unlimited||If balance drops below $1,500.00 on any day, a $15.00 monthly minimum balance fee will be applied.|
|Business Flat Fee Checking (e)||Monthly Statement Cycle||$500.00||N/A||N/A||Unlimited||If balance drops below $5,000.00 on any day, a $15.00 a monthly minimum balance fee will be applied.|
|Small Business Checking (e)||Monthly Statement Cycle||$100.00||N/A||N/A||$.40 per item for each transaction in excess of 50 per statement cycle.||No minimum balance|
|IOLTA's (d)||Compounded & Credited Monthly||$100.00||0.10%||0.10%||Unlimited||Interest forwarded to the Arizona Bar Foundation|
|Business Analysis Checking (c,e)||Monthly Statement Cycle||$500.00||N/A||N/A||Unlimited||$8 a month, $.15 for each debit transaction, $.35 for each deposit, and $.06 for each deposited item.|
|Business Savings (a,b,d,e)||Compounded & Credited Quarterly||$500.00||0.15%||0.15%||Limited to six withdrawals per month. Excess withdrawals will be assessed a $5.00 fee per item.||No minimum balance|
|Business Platinum Savings (a,b,d,e)||Compounded & Credited Monthly||$50,000.00||$0 - $49,999.99_ $50,000.00+_||0.10%_ 0.25%_||0.10%_ 0.25%_||Limited to four withdrawals per month. Excess withdrawals will be assessed a $25.00 fee per item.||No minimum balance|
|Business Money Market (a,b,d,e)||Compounded & Credited Monthly||$2,500.00||$0-24,999.99_ $25,000-49,999.99_ $50,000-249,999.99_ $250,000.00+_||0.24%_ 0.49%_ 1.24%_ 1.48%_||0.25%_ 0.50%_ 1.25%_ 1.50%_||Limited to six withdrawals per month. Excess withdrawals will be assessed a $10.00 fee per item.||If balance drops below $2,500.00, a $25.00 monthly minimum balance fee will be applied.|
- a Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by mail, by counter service or via ATM are unlimited.
- b Federal regulations limit the number of transfers to another one of your accounts at Pinnacle Bank or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer, telephone transfer, computer transfer or by check, draft, debit card or similar order, to a combined total of six per statement cycle. This includes overdraft protection transfers and Pinnacle online banking transfers and bill payments.
- c Earnings credit based on collected balance (-10% reserve requirements) which may offset monthly service charges.
- d Interest rates are subject to change at any time without notice after account is opened.
- e Fees may reduce earnings.
- * Annual Percentage Yield
- - Additional fees may apply. A complete Fee Schedule will be provided at account opening.
Rates subject to change without notice. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal on CD's and IRA's. Fees could reduce the earnings on Money Market, Checking and Savings accounts.